As an intern you will be joining a group of fellow interns and senior workers at Village Molki, (near Kota: Rajasthan) . Accommodation will be in the village and all interns will get to experience the village life while working to make a difference.
What will I be working on?
- Encouraging a reading habit amongst the young and vibrant village children
- Forming a library management system in the village school
- Collecting folktales from the village elders
- Holding educational movie sessions with the children
- Forming a project report on the basis of our work in the village
Where am I headed off to?
- Village: Molki in Baran district of Rajasthan
- It is a 30 minute bus journey from Kota
- Click HERE to view a map
What are the benefits of this internship?
- Grassroot work experience adding a gem to your work timeline
- A real time exposure to actual problems faced by the Indian education system
- Fieldwork providing an experience of village life
- Extra benefits for exceptional work
- Accommodation will be in simple village home
- Vegetarian food to be provided to the interns
- Weather will be warm.
1,384 total views, 1 views today